We supply lighter weight PP strapping which offer comparable qualities and performance. the technical and development team has developed custom made products to cater for specific applications to meet the performance requirements of customers. The use of first class materials has enhanced the tensile strength, holding force and low elongation to ensure product safety.
The 5 mm narrow strap product with its longer meter length is mainly used for packaging of magazines, newspaper and in the carton industries. with high stiffness and smooth running surfaces which enables our products to be deployed in high speed packing machines. The superior production capability entails fine embossing and perfect annealing process which minimize dust generation during production.
As part of our conscious effort to address environmental concerns, our PP strapping products are produced under ROHS control, and we ensure that all additives used are toxic free. In addition, we continuously emphasize on the 3Rs concept of Reduce, Reuse & Recycle, with all our products being 100% recyclable.
- Super light weight band for extremely high speeds packing machine
- Greater breaking strength
- Low elongation and excellent holding force
- Low maintenance and failure-free band
- Resistance against moisture and common chemical substances
- Hand Grade 12 to 19 mm (1/2″ to 3/4″ )
- Machine Grade 5 to 19mm (1/5″ to 3/4 )
- Heavy Duty Grade 9 to 19 mm ( 3/8″ to 3/4″)