TO HELP ASSURE INTEGRITY OF MOISTURE SENSITIVE SURFACE MOUNT DEVICES IN A DRY PACK ENVIRONMENT
Humitector™ Type 2 Humidity Indicator Card, used together with a Desi Pak® desiccant, can help provide a complete history of a dry pack environment for moisture sensitive surface mount devices (SMD’s) (MSD – moisture sensitive device). It complies with IPC / JEDEC standard, J-STD-033D. Humitector Type 2 is halogen and cobalt dichloride free.
Humitector™ Type 2 non-reversible humidity indicator card
- 60% non-reversible indicator spot provides a clear permanent visual signal that moisture sensitive surface mount devices have been exposed to humidity for a prolonged period of time
- Complies with the latest revision of the Joint Electron Device Engineering Council IPC/JEDEC standard, J-STD-O33D
- halogen and Cobalt dichloride free, a chemical regulated under European Chemical Bureau (ECB) REACH directives
- Meet or exceed applicable ECB regulations
- Easy to use with typical applications of dry packing (humidity indicator card, desiccant, moisture barrier bag, moisture sensitive label) of moisture sensitive surface mount devices – MSDs, SMDs