Our bentonite and silica gel desiccant bags are highly active desiccants packaged in porous materials that allow them to effectively adsorb, sometimes commonly referred to as “absorb,” moisture inside packaging or storage containers helping protect packaged goods from moisture damage.
- Desiccant bags effectively adsorb moisture in product packaging to combat its damaging effects, including corrosion, mold, and degradation.
- Desiccant bags meet Mil-D-3464E (Mil-Spec) Types I, II, and III, as well as comply with JEDEC for semiconductor packaging (dry pack, dry packing).
- Desiccant bags meet various global specifications: German DIN 55473 and TL 6850-0008, French specification AFNOR NF H 00321, and MIL-D3464E (Mil-Spec).
- Clariant offers desiccant bags that meet relevant US FDA specification for use in food and drug.
- Desiccant bags are a simple, dependable, and economical solution for preventing moisture damage in enclosed packages.
- Available in a variety of fills including Desi Pak® bentonite clay, a natural, sustainable desiccant solution, and Sorb-It® silica gel desiccant.
Showing all 8 results